Thursday 30 June 2011

My Recipe of Joy & Excitement in Melbourne


As every Melbournite would admit, this city is filled with excitement that is ever-changing, has 4 beautiful seasons that constantly change the panorama of this city. I am thrilled to reside in such an exquisite environment that allows me to colour my life with wonderful memories...


Here's my recipe of joy & excitement in Melbourne...

A bucketful of birthday celebrations,
A table of French, Italian, Belgian, Malaysian, Balinese, Japanese, Chinese & Thai cuisines (phew.. what a mouthful), 
A tablespoonful of mind games and "killer",
A teaspoonful of road trips,
A sip of shopping,
A pinch of sight-seeing and beach-ambling,
A cup of house-warming,
A bowl of potluck / potbless & bbq,
A plate of movies at a grand cinema,
A mug of "boom-boom" & fireworks,
A bottle of sleepover,
A can of karaoke,
A pan of personally cooked (and some invented) homemade dishes.
Lastly, a tumbler of warm company of friends.

French Brunch at Hardrock Cafe
Iga Penyet at Bali Bagus













           

Fireworks during the Mumba Festival
Autumn at the Royal Botanical Garden
Ambling at the Brighton Beach
Sleepover at Aly's with truly Malaysian homemade dinner
In the midst of the warm company of friends
Meeting penguins in person at Phillip Island
A red beach-house with my lucky number at the famous Brighton Beach

2 comments:

  1. BEA!!!!! josh here :)
    if you forgot which one.. err.. i'd be embarrassed! ANYWAYS!
    hope you are doing well :)))
    nice read nice bloggg xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe. Hi!! How could I ever forget you.. JOSHUA WONG!! =D hehe. Thanks... I hope you're doing well too in Brisbane... Hope to go there someday next year or the year after that... will update my blog often and hope I can have a picture of you & me in it too!! =D

    ReplyDelete